What is MoBerries and why this Job-board?
MoBerries wants to revolutionize the old-fashioned recruitment business. And
here is what they promise:
Learn more about MoBerries. Feel free to sign-up over Migwork partner link.https://moberries.com/jaroslav-plotnikov
Why over the partner link? Because it gives you a 25% discounts on Migwork's relocation services.
1. - Select your career level
2. - Select your annual salary. If you are a newcomer start with €41.808 or a just a bit higher.
Tip: Since you never have been working in Germany I recommend to overcome the temptation of "average salary" and claim the minimum wage. Don't be afraid to undersell. Remember your goal to get your first job. Even with the Blue card minimum wage of €41.808 you will get a higher salary than 50% of German population.
3. - If you are aiming the Blue Card select Full time and Contract
4. - Remote work is optional, while 5 (Would you relocate...) is a mandatory in your case.
6. - Since you don't have special wishes for a certain cities, enter Germany.
As you see, the profile is very easy to fill. You can hardly do anything wrong. Enter your skills and start your job search now!
Now it is time to make a list of your prospect employers.
26.03.20 ©️ Jaroslav Plotnikov ( All articles )Copy & share: migwork.com/blog/jobboard-signup